Contribute to the Titan documentation effort.
- Setup a development environment. You need a basic dev environment for Base Titan to get started. You won't need to rebuild or update the Installation process. You simply need to be able to alter the project files and insert comments into the base code.
- Download the BuildComment Visual Studio Add-in.
- Copy the Add-in assembly and related files to your machine from the network
- Create the Add-in configuration file in your Visual Studio AddIns folder
- Enable and configure the Add in in Visual Studio, optionally mapping to a keyboard command (i.e. ALT+C)