Do we know exactly what will be in each version? No, not really. But we try.
This roadmap is a high-level vision of the future of Titan CMS. As technology changes and new challenges emerge, we'll always adapt to solve the problems facing our clients. But in the meantime, we will start charting a path that will continue to advance Titan CMS as the best enterprise-grade content management system.
Current Released Version: v220.127.116.11
Release Date: August 4, 2020
Primary Features: Workstaiton Redesign, Upgraded to MVC
Past Version Summaries
We have a few additional items that didn't make the initial cut for 7.0 that will be released in an upcoming build.
- Comments and Ratings Tab
- Comments and Ratings Module
- SmartSearch UX Fixes
Improvements for productivity, search logging, and security.
- Domain Defaults Manager
- Filtering on browse views by tags
- Recently touched pages in search suggest list
- upload new pages via spreadsheet (site map skeleton)
- History tab to list what changed on each version
- Filtered List keyword logging to SmartSearch
- Filtered List Pagination Options
- Filtered List View Style Options
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Registration Block Security Config
- SVG Library
- Display-mode for Content Tab
- Auto Save session edit history to database
- Block copy and paste (ctrl+C, ctrl+V)
- Multi-block Copies
- Show an icon if an item in the browse view has Notes.
- Form enhancements (US States dropdown, Nonce for anti-spam, improved layout control, better labelling, accessibility, form fields notification on Remote POST)
- Persona-driven Content (Personalization)
More collaborative, interactive workstation.
- Bi-directional notification engine - background job messages, marketing notices, approvals required
- User generated messages
- Commenting up/down voting
- Commenting immediate stream/live feed of comments
- Live Workstation User and Edit Statuses